Work with Solicitors
You will be providing a service and products to the housing market and commercial property buyers and developers. They will mainly be solicitors' conveyancing departments and you will come to know the staff personally. They will look to you as their “go to” problem solver. Building relationships is important.
Contact & Communication
You will be in daily contact with your clients and the local council staff so a pleasant “can do” attitude is imperitive. You will be:
- Punctual for appointments.
- Pleasant on the telephone and face to face.
- Smart and of a professional appearance.
- Intelligent and well spoken.
- Computer literate.
- Able to drive and have a presentable car.
Having given an ETA it is important to meet it, or keep your client informed of any delays. Conveyancers will use your ETA to provide a date for completion to their client.